Work environments where the fixed installation of hose reels is not possible due to space restrictions; specific scenarios in which the user needs to move the hose reel closer to the work area.
For these circumstances, RAASM offers a cutting-edge solution combining safety and easy handling: the new range of Stop&Go trolley-mounted hose reels.
These are painted steel or stainless steel hose reels mounted on trolleys with Super Block and Safety System features.
Here are some of the key strengths of this new range:
1) fold-in handle as standard reduces the dimensions of the hose reel and simultaneously increases safety during use and handling;
2) rotation lock as standard eliminates the risk of involuntary drum rotation;
3) hose guide as standard makes winding easy;
4) safety system which prevents the rotation of the handle during unwinding, avoiding accidental injury or damage to property;
5) trolley brake as standard automatically locks the trolley when stationary;
6) also available in AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel for particularly aggressive environments;
7) optimized winding capacity. The absence of springs allows use of drum space to be maximized.
For cleaning spaces in offshore settings, the food and drink industry, cellars and more: discover all the possible applications in our catalogue!