Designed for operation in hostile atmospheres with a wide range of fluids, including corrosive types and those with high viscosity and solids in suspension: a simple and at the same time satisfying response to the query “Why select a diaphragm pump made entirely of polypropylene?”. Here RAASM introduces the latest addition to the diaphragm pump family, manufactured with polypropylene motor and manifolds: the solution that will make the difference in aggressive operating environments. Available in ½”, ½” dual inlet, 1” and 1” dual inlet versions, these pumps offer many plus points, which are listed below:
• high chemical compatibility with corrosive fluids and environments;
• stainless steel threaded fasteners utilized throughout;
• motor designed with anti-stall and anti-ice device to ensure dependable performance over time;
• muffler made of plastic with stainless steel cage;
• manifold connection thread reinforced with AISI 316 stainless steel ring;
• valve seats made of AISI 316 stainless steel (1” version) and AISI 316 stainless steel plus polypropylene (½” version);
• all pumps tested completely before packaging.
These are features guaranteed to ensure that all-polypropylene diaphragm pumps will provide a reliable and lasting solution for numerous applications, such as pumping liquids containing detergent for car washes, transferring slips and glazes in ceramic tile manufacture, delivering glues and varnishes in the print industry, pumping acids and colouring agents in the textile and tanning industries, and many more...